Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Style

All the while I'm quite a conservative person, i don't wear sleeveless, wear dress, skirts, no make up, never wear scarfs or necklace, and seldom buy new cloths. But lately i found that I've change a lot. Reason being is I'm with the new company, new colleagues and new working environment. My colleagues always encourage me to wear nicer, and put on some make up as personal appearance is important especially when u hv to meet clients everyday.
It's actually something good to me, as I'll hv better appearance to everyone. I like the new me, more trendy and more confident, the words says that "In this world, there's no ugly women, there's only lazy women". I don't want to be a lazy women, i want to look good and more confidence so i choose to spend wisely and make my self feel better. i think it's worth it.
This Saturday I'm going to waterfalls, quite excited, coz the previous one i cant go into the water due to some reason, this time I'm going to have fun. Going to post some photo as well.

No comments: