Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Monday Blue

Well, my third post, anyway i am sure nobody read my blog anyway. Still i would love to post what i think and what i want to comment here. Everyday ppl tell lies. Sometimes the lie are good one, some times it is bad. I do tell lies some time, but all my intention is good one. However it's also very individual, my intention might be good, some might take it too personally and think that it's bad. I have a friend, very unpredictable, i like to be friend with her, coz she's a nice person, lately she change for better or worse im not sure, but for sure she's not the one i know anymore. I saw her life changed, more trendy, prettier, richer, promoted..and many more. Is she happier? im not sure, i cant judge. But what i can tell is "U r somebody to me and your friends here, as long as u know that we are your friends." We dont need u to entertain, but treat us like your friends. I always believe that even friendship is not individual, some times u hv to contact your friend once a while, and there's no harm for u to take a step in advance.

No comments: